Terms & Conditions
Sign Solutions NorthWest, LLC. A Washington business, herein referred to as "Sign Solutions NW" agrees to provide the Client, herein referred to as "Client", installation and removal of "For Sale" and other advertising signs, at Client specified locations, subject to the following terms and conditions:
ARTICLE 1 – SSNW Responsibilities
Sign Solutions NW Standard Services Include:
- Prompt installation, repair and removal of signs, usually within five (5) to seven (7) working days, excluding weekends, holidays, or inclement weather.
- Professional service using only quality materials and workmanship.
- Storage and protection at Sign Solutions NW warehouse for all clients’ signage (residential, commercial, riders, etc.) not then in use, provided agents maintain at least (3) install per calendar month.
- Itemized monthly summary report and statement setting forth the details of all account activity for the month (upon request) if using online system.
- Sign placement as specifically instructed by Client (may be moved around due to un-foreseens or liabilities), and, in the absence of specific instructions, placement in the best possible location as determined by Sign Solutions NW at the time of installation, and away from any underground utility lines or un-forseens.
- Supply of all wooden posts and necessary connection hardware.
- Prompt repair by Sign Solutions NW of any damage to pipes or sprinklers resulting from installation from Sign Solutions NW, excluding when such installations are specifically by direction of the Client.
- Reasonable efforts to recover Client-owned signs when removing posts from installation sites. Sign Solutions NW will not be responsible for the loss, damage, misplacement or return of Clients signs or riders after the initial placement of post.
Sign Solutions NW shall not be liable for loss or non-recovery of "for sale", "agent name", "sold”, or other signs after placement on property, or for property placed on post by agents after placement.
- Prior notification requesting Clients assistance in locating any posts not at the installation site at the time of attempted removal prior to charging Client for lost post fee.
ARTICLE 2 - Client Responsibilities
Install orders are placed by completing the Installation Request form. Please provide the address of the property, city & zip code. We also need to know what we are adding to the post (i.e. a personalized sign or an office sign/name rider combination, a flyer box, or special feature riders). Special instructions for post placement or other useful information may be entered in the "Special Instructions" field. Once you submit the order, an email is automatically generated to the email on record confirming receipt of your order. Please note that erroneous address information or lack of clear communication may cause an installation delay and added charges.
It is required that you mark the spot for post placement with one of our flags or with white spray paint paint is preferred. Please give us a call if you want us to send you some flags. Vacant Land listings must be marked before we will install and must include the nearest address to the location plus directions from the address to the desired location for 811 purposes.
Client agrees to:
- Keep detailed records of all written and verbal correspondence specifically recording the date and address associated with the order.
- Adhere to all applicable dig laws and understand that failure to properly adhere may result in delays or cancellation of service and/or fines as determined by the relevant utility company or government agencies.
- Refer to address number for subsequent request for removals, resets, sign changes, etc. -Obtain owner and tenant installation approvals prior to requesting service from Sign Solutions NW.
- Assist Sign Solutions NW in recovering signs and posts from properties when locked in garage or behind house as requested by Sign Solutions NW.
- Keep on hand at Sign Solutions NW, a minimum of 1 sign for placement on properties. Any accounts dropping below the minimum will be subject to charges for picking up additional signs at offices, or properties for placement on installations.
Client will be responsible for all repair and replacement cost to sign posts and other SSNW equipment on advertised sites caused by theft or vandalism-repairs / replacements done at Clients request.
- Provide accurate information including complete street number and name, city, ZIP code, nearest cross street and map coordinates (Incorrect information may cause delays and added charges.)
- Provide details as to the desired location of the post on the property. Not otherwise stated Sign Solutions NW will use its best discretion. Any subsequent relocation will be subject to charges.
- Make prompt payment all invoices are due upon receipt,of all charges for services as outlined in Exhibit A attached to, and made a part of this agreement. Ledger (weekly) statements are due upon receipt. Service will be interrupted and a service charge of $25 per month will be added to all statements not paid within 30 (thirty) days from the date due. Any statements not paid within 60 (sixty) days will result in all installations being removed, services suspended, and the account referred to collections. Any discrepancies regarding billing must be addressed within 15 days of date of invoice. Not hearing otherwise, the bill will be payable as stated.
- Report any problem associated with an installation within three (3) working days of placement. After such time, installations will be considered proper and will be charged accordingly.
ARTICLE 3 - General Provisions
- Section 3.1 The covenants herein contained shall apply to and bind the heirs, successors, executors, and administrators of all parties herefor.
- Section 3.2 Either party may terminate this agreement in the event of a violation of any material provision of this agreement by the other party. Termination of this agreement does not waive balances owed all canceled order will have to pay admin charges for locate processing scheduling and restocking.
- Section 3.3 The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and attorney’s fees incurred in any action brought by either party to enforce the terms of this agreement or any event related thereto.
- Section 3.4 No failure by either party to insist upon the strict performance by the other of any covenant, term, or condition of this agreement, or to exercise any right or remedy consequent upon a breach thereof, shall constitute a waiver of any such breach or of such covenant, term or condition.
- Section 3.5 Time is of the essence of this agreement and of each provision.
- Section 3.6 This contract contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the matters covered by this contract, and no other agreement statement, or promise made by any party, or to any employee, officer, or agent of either party, which is not contained in this contract shall be binding or valid.
- Section 3.7 If any term, covenant, condition, or provision of this contract is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated.
- Section 3.8 The captions of the articles, sections, and paragraphs of this contract are for convenience and reference only, and the words contained therein shall in no way be held to explain, modify, amplify, or aid in the interpretation, construction, or meaning of the provisions of this agreement.
- Section 3.9 all references to the term of this contract shall include any extensions of such term.
Section 3.10 This contract is not subject to modification, except in writing.
- Section 3.11 All requests from one party to another may be personally delivered or sent by mail to the address below, certified or registered, postage prepaid, to the address stated in this section, and shall be deemed to have been given at the time of personal delivery or at the time of mailing.
- Section 3.12 The terms of this agreement shall be deemed accepted or ratified by placement of an installation order subsequent to this notification, or by proper subscription by the parties or both.
SSNW Group DBA SIGN SOLUTIONS NW, LLC.
2110 87th St SE
Lake Stevens, WA 98258